Changes in progress...

Well here we are, round 115. I'm back after a long break. Breaks have been a common trend with my blogging :) We have had many changes in our household. After being in the same area for almost 10 years we are moving. It was a very difficult decision. When I mean difficult I mean sobbing, crying and acting like the world was coming to an end.



Hubby and I have always talked about moving out in the country/smaller town. Sure it seamed like an amazing idea BUT it was just an idea. I didn't quite think it would become a reality so quickly. After we got back from our Christmas cruise we got the news that my hubby was offered a pretty nice job along with a very generous salary. It would be a stupid move not to accept this offer. I spent all of January just moping around crying but as the days and weeks passed I have come to accept this new journey that God has in plan for us.

We found a house that I came to like and dream about but our offer was declined and we were asked to come back once our house was under contract. A few days later it sold. It was such a sad time because we felt like we were being called to this place. I mean it had been on the market for over 100 days! Every house we had looked at in the city had sold so it was obvious to us that this little town of 400 people was where we needed to be until the house sold.

I was back to feeling like I had no direction. We have looked at other houses and think we found one that we love but in reality we can't do anything until our current house sells. I know that all things will come together when they need to come together. I understand that, but WHEN?!

Our house has been on the market for 50 days. Our last house sold in 4 days so you can see where my frustration is coming from. I also miss my hubby terribly while he's working. We are so lucky to see him on the weekends but we are ready to see daddy every day.


Comments